Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CAO Gold


CAO Gold
Originally uploaded by nopantsboy
smoked a CAO gold while waiting to get dark enough to watch a movie at the drive-in (one of only 2 left here) if you were to ask me how the movie was i couldn't tell you but this cigar left a very good impression on me, I will keep them on stock from now on , hey even after driving with it all day and leaving it inside a very hot car for a few hours i was able to enjoy it with very minimal unraveling and only a tiny crack on the wrapper , by now you have probably guessed this is not a review on the taste of the cigars , i could tell you about the "earthiness" and "ooh there was a chocolaty lingering essence " bullshit type of reviews you'll get everywhere else , but taste is subjective and we all have opinions so instead i give you a recommendation on the ones i like and basically if i have taken the time to take the picture then it means i like it enough to try to remember it , I have poor memory some say I have no memory, the wife says i only remember our anniversary because there is a picture with a date stamp on it , everyone who knows me will agree that i am going to make a very interesting old man talking to myself in the nursing home , i will probably have a cigar in my wrinkly old hands and it will probably be one of the ones on this blog, unless i forget i wrote this .

No comments:

Post a Comment