Wednesday, July 14, 2010

La Gloria Cubana


La Gloria Cubana , cask aged, maduro.
I made the mistake of not looking at the shipping until I got the email with the tracking info and thats when I saw I had only paid for parcel post !!!!bummer!!!!! parcel post is only $2.50 but it could take up to 14 business day on transit , more than 2 weeks!! I was thinking they were going to be sitting in a warm dry postal truck for days on end until they would arrive at my house and I checked for the first 3 days and there was no update only that they had received the shipment info and then on the 3rd day late at night i got an email with the words -processed at our location- but it was still somewhere in philly. I then resigned my self to call this a loss they had been out of perfect conditions for 3 days and they had not even left the county, they were still a couple of thousand miles away, I was ready to order another barrel the next day but just before I placed the order I went to the tracking site and found out that they were in my P.O box already!! somehow USPS didnt update their tracking site on time and it was behind a few days , I ran to the post office got my puros and went home and smoked one , I dont know if it was because i was kinda stocked or because i never really run anywhere and was a little out of breath but either way that smoke was fucking great! I then waited a couple of weeks to have another and of course it was even better, spicy, nice thick smoke, good aroma, excellent draw all around a good fucking stick , i am putting some away for a few months but the rest is going to be gone very quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment