Wednesday, May 4, 2011

That Monkey on my back


I remember like it was just a few months ago , oh wait it was a few months ago HOLY SHIT!!!


January 30th. this year

I think this is the picture that scared the shit out of me, Here I was in all my fatness, no creative lighting , no flattering
angles , no photoshop skills . Just me and  a whole lot of cheeseburgers at 3am.

 We were on the way to Big Bear and once we got there I stood at the end of the line holding purses and jackets while everyone else had fun, sure I could've  joined them on the toboggan rides but the weight limit thing meant I would have to ride alone on the lift , I wanted to go ride the inner tubes but I saw the tiny ass tires they were using, I would require some Mack tires at the very least so I stood to the side with the grandmas and the guy on crutches.

3 days later I went on a diet.
OH IT FUCKING SUCKED!!!
but this is me today , happier, healthier  and with enough energy to keep up with my 4 year old!!

ready for the secret?
2 easy steps

Diet: horrible mind numbing diet
Exercise: Am up to 8 miles a week running and then I put about 14 to 19 miles on the weekend on my bike










2 comments:

  1. Well done, Xris! You've inspired me! Now where do I get a 4 year old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful achievement.:)

    ReplyDelete