Friday, April 8, 2011

Drunken Salmon and the 7ft long bike

I am not really sure what sort of magic my wife worked up into that sauce but let me tell you 
IT. WAS. PHENOMENAL!!
I saw her put in some of that new tomato vodka we got a few weeks ago. I thought we we were going to use it for Bloody Mary's or mixed with the Bacon Vodka but she put it in with some roasted tomatoes and I think some heavy cream, I really should ask her for the recipe.

If the question -What do you want for your last meal?- ever comes up , this will definitely will be on top of the list.

this and her meatloaf ooh and maybe that fish chowder she makes when she is bored or some of those mushrooms . oh crap am hungry and I won't be home for a few hours, I wonder if there are any leftovers.

OH yeah I almost forgot till i read the tittle , so anyways about my gigantic bike , I put safety lights on my bike and got me a helmet, I want to ride to Huntington Beach this weekend, Nat will be easy to convince to go along with me and Pot for the 14 mile ride there, the Twins are going to be more difficult ... hell is going to be nearly impossible to make them get up before noon hahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment